Thursday, November 10, 2011

"FALL-ing" For Leopard.. Shoe Candy



I absolutely love these wedges, they are by far my favorite pair for this season! I've been looking for a pair of leopard wedges for Fall season, and when I walked into Bakers; I just fell IN LOOVE!! These booties are super comfy and will add that little spice to any outfit.

Bakers: Leopard Print, peep-toe wedge bootie, with a platform heel.



Okay, Ladies! I was looking for the puuurfect shoe to spice up a all black fitted dress, that I purchased from Express, for my ENGAGEMENT DINNER.. *HAPPY DANCE*.. I didn't know what I was looking for, all I knew was that I wanted something classy and sexy. I stopped in Macy's here in Atlanta, and these sexy thangs were calling my name. I freakin love these shoes! I think anything with leopard I love. ( The Jersey Girl in me).. But anywho, these are leopard print, patent trim side starp Guess heels; with a 1" platform heel. They are so beautiful in person and the quality is amazing. Although I purchased them from Macy's, they are on the Guess website for the same price that they sold them for in Macy's. I'll post some pics later on of the outfit that I wore with these bad gals..

Lots of Love.... xoxo

No comments: